Friday, August 13, 2010

Just Dance

Well we just got back last night from a week long vacay in Pennsylvania. That post will take some time so I am going to just post this one video for the day! Something new Carrie has learned is what "dance" means. When music comes on or if you tell her to dance, she just starts bouncing up and down. It is hysterical. This video isn't as good because she is camera shy and a bit distracted here, but it was the best I could do this morning.

It was too funny because Kesha was on the Today Show this morning and right when she started playing "Dont Stop", Carrie got a big smile, turned to face the TV and just started dancing. It cracked me up and I so wish I had THAT on video!

Longer post on our trip to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment