So Carrie has a new favorite spot...under her highchair. It is her little fort. She even takes toys under there sometimes...



Every time I called her name so she would look at me, she gave me this same 'you're disturbing me' look.
And here was what her face looked like after a dinner of spaghetti-Os tonight...

Girl loves her some elmo spaghetti-os!!!
I love that she loves sgettios! I've been meaning to tell you that I found a bday dress for A on ebay (thanks to your great tip)! It's by Remember Nyugen and I won it for $30!! Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteoh I LOVE IT! she is so silly and funny and makes the best faces! you and jennifer have some similar food pictures too...the amount of food on her her face is truly amazing and hysterical! and I LOVE the pics from your trip. It looked like so much fun!!! Miss you!
ReplyDelete