First, we may or may not have given Carrie her 1st birthday present early (the chair pictured below), but we hated for it to be sitting in our house when she could be enjoying it! And she is definitely enjoying it!
Watching Praise Baby...
Also, Carrie is such a daddy's girl and gets so excited when he gets home. All I have to do is say "Dada is home!" and she immediately drops what she is doing and books it to the back door. Sadly, sometimes even when he is not home, she will go stand there and say "dada" over and over again. I wish I had gotten her smiling, but here she is waiting by the door for him...
And lastly, I have been wanting to post a video to show how excited she gets when I pull out her Sesame Street placemats when we are out to lunch. She goes totally nuts over Big Bird and Elmo! Sadly, this video doesn't really do it justice, but you can get kind of an idea and it is the only one I have...Heading to ATL with my mom tomorrow to shop and Uncle E is coming up to help Graham with Carrie and cheer on the Gamecocks. Looking forward to a true Mother's Day Out!



This is so great b/c we bought Adelaide almost the exact same chair (only in pink) for her bday and caved like you guys with the mentality of, "why let it just sit in a closet when she can be enjoying it?!" Our girls are spoiled... and I love it!!
ReplyDeletehank just got that chair for his birthday! he loves it and seems so proud sitting like a big boy :-) he also does the RUN to the door when dad gets home every night. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteTOO cute!! She is such a little person now holding her own bottle and stuff!
ReplyDeleteShe looks SO grown up sitting in that adorable chair!!!!!! i LOVE it!!!
ReplyDelete