Friday, November 5, 2010

Playing in the Park!

Yesterday Carrie got to do something extra fun. She got to play in the park WITH DADA! Carrie LOVES being outside and especially being at the park where there are tons of other kids. We tend to get cabin fever so it is always nice to get out...I don't know what we will do when all the days are as cold as today and we can't go outside! I am not excited about that. But yesterday as we were leaving for the park, Dada pulled in early from work! So we all went and Carrie was in Heaven. The park was kind of a ghost town since it had gotten colder, but there were a couple kids there for her to stalk still. Here are a few pics...

Loves the swing, but hard to get a good picture because they get blurry since she is moving nonstop.
Here face when a little boy got to the playground...
She loves the slide and going down the big one in my lap and she loves swinging, but I never combined the 2 and had her swing in my lap so she loved it when Dada did that with her...

I love this...she looks a little unsure of what he is telling her here...

It was a short park visit since it was getting colder and windier by the minute and her nose was starting to run, but it was a fun afternoon with dada. And I had fun bringing my camera along this time (I also had fun playing with my photo editing program if you cant tell...)

Another treat was the Carebear had a slumber party at Cy-Cy and BA's so Graham and I could have date night. It was a treat for Carrie and for us! We had a fun night out and tried Bella Napoli...the new pizza place in Edgehill Village. We loved it! It has a great hole-in-the-wall type atmosphere and even had live music. Not to mention the food was so good and cheap, too! The guy who owns Valentinos (yum!) opened this and got a chef from Tuscany to come over here and make the pizzas and pastas the way they do it in Italy. The pizzas were so light and delicious we are already looking forward to going back. So Nashvillians, if you haven't already, try this place out! Yay for fun Thursdays!

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are awesome Neel. my fave is the first one...what a face! precious! can't wait to try bella napoli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great pics!!! so glad the whole fam got to go to the park!

    ReplyDelete