This morning was a good one. We had nothing planned to do, but did a lot! After Carrie ate breakfast we headed to Julia Green's playground. That not only allows Carebear some time outside, but we can close the fence there and bring the dogs and they run free and LOVE it. Here are a few pics...
LOVES the swing. Especially when Dada is pushing it and being funny!



Dogs ran back through the woods to where we couldn't see them for a few minutes so we were yelling for them and this was Carrie's expression...concerned...

And here the come! This is Tilly's favorite thing to do. Obviously ole shambo cant keep up as well poor thing. But they get so worn out which is great!

After Carebear got a snack, we headed over to Centennial park since it may be our last warm day. We had been meaning to take Carrie there for a while to feed the geese. So we finally got to do that and she loved it! I know I am never in any pics, but I just like to capture her faces so Graham is always in charge of holding her while I get pics. The ducks knew why we were there so there were a bunch to feed right off the bat.

She was SO excited.


This pigeon kinda hung around to get bread, too and Carrie liked him.

Then we did playground round 2. Centennial has a great playground for little ones. Here she is peeking at dada.

More swinging.

She also loved the little slides there. Here we are heading back to the car.

After that we finally became proud owners of a king bed. It is about time! We have been needing a king bed forever, but kept putting it off. So we were excited to get that done. After a few more errands, Carrie fell asleep in the car. I usually do not let this happen because after a 5 minute nap, she thinks that is all she needs for the day. I did not notice this time, however, so getting her down for a nap was a battle.
Speaking of battles...her.molars.are.a.battle. Carrie got her first bottom molar a couple weeks ago and she was fussy for like 1 day. No different than other teeth. This week she broke a top molar through and it has been awful. It started Monday and has not stopped. My good sleeper has been waking up at night, crying when we put her in her bed and just felt all around cruddy. Poor thing. It has been no fun. And no fun for mom and dad either! She used to just reach for her crib, get in, put herself to sleep and sleep 12 hour nights. And naps were easy too. This week has been no such luck and I miss my happy, easy little girl! So hurry up molar(s)...I want my girl feeling better again! Apparently a full set of baby teeth is 20 teeth and we now have 10 in. Halfway there and SO ready to be done!!!
Teething is so lame - booo! Carrie looks so precious and happy in her park pictures!!!
ReplyDelete