Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tree Trimming

When we got home Sunday, we headed over to our favorite tree farm to start out the Christmas season with a big ole fat tree! Last year Carrie couldn't really participate, but this year, she got in there with us and helped pick out a great tree! I love this tree farm so much and love this tradition. The people know us and they have a big fire you can sit around while they get your tree ready and it is just really fun.

She meant business...
I found one!!! This one is it!
This tree is big!
Chop her down
Now let's go!
We got it in.
Before...
After.
Now we have fully decked the halls and are ready for this fun season. We are currently teaching Carrie what she can and can't touch and she is doing really well. She saw the ornaments on the tree this morning and I could tell "goldmine!" is what she was thinking. But she now knows she can point at everything, but not hold it. She is allowed to hold other Christmas things so she has accepted the trade off.

And can I mention that a friend of Cyndi's (Mimi) made that sweater for her? I just do not know how people do such things!

Ok off to finish dinner, but more posts to come because Miss Carrie is up to a lot these days and saying a lot as well!

2 comments: