Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day was pretty low key for Graham and me this year, however, miss Carebear got to have a little fun! She woke up and got these fun new things...books, a puzzle, new shoes, stickers and a sound card....
She loves stickers right now so I get the puffy ones that she can peel off herself. She immediately stuck them all on a big piece of paper...and then ripped them all off.
She is just like her mom AND dad in that she loves shoes. So she wanted to put on her new croc mary janes right then even though she was in footy pajamas. I caught her checking herself out in the mirror :)
We got to eat Monkey Bread for breakfast and heart shaped PB&Js for lunch! The heart distracted her so she hardly ate any of it haha.
Jenny and the girls invited us to come decorate Valentine's cookies that afternoon. It was really cute, but Carrie was only interested in eating the cookies and playing with Maddie's toys. But it was still fun and they were so sweet to include us!

Graham and I aren't big into Valentine's Day so I just cooked us dinner and his present to me was watching The Bachelor with me. He hates the show so I always DVR it and watch it when he isn't around, but last night he got stuck watching with me. Maybe he will want to go out next year haha.

Hope everyone had a fun V-Day!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I make Curt watch it too! He secretly loves it but would NEVER own up to that! Love the crocs and footy pj combo-a classic for sure!

    ReplyDelete