Thursday, February 3, 2011

Food.

It has been a while since I did a recipe post. I know some of you like getting easy, good recipe ideas and I do try at least 1 new recipe a week, but sometimes I forget to post or would rather post about Carrie. Today I have a few that we love that are easy and yummy and work for a budget, too!

The first one is Salmon Croquettes. This is from Saveur magazine is a yummy recipe that is not hard and works well for company. You can make it ahead of time which I love.

Salmon Croquettes: http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Salmon-Croquettes
Yum! Get the oil nice and hot so that they get really crispy!
Serve them with aioli to dip them in...(Mix Mayo, lemon juice and minced garlic for this)

I do not have pictures of the next couple, but take my word for it, they are winners.

The first is Zesty Chicken Meatballs. This is a good healthy meal that kids can enjoy too!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/zesty-chicken-meatballs-recipe/index.html
I make a cous cous with this and mix lemon juice in with it and it is the perfect side for these.

The next is Beef and Snow Peas from the Pioneer Woman. It is in her 16 minute meals which a plus! It is basically a healthier, yummier version of P.F Chang's Mongolian Beef.
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/10/beef-with-snow-peas/

Try these out if you are looking for something simple and new. You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment