Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Carrie's boyfriend.

So I mentioned Carrie and Scott in my last post, but I just wanted to do a quick blog on how cute they are together. I joke that she has a boyfriend, but seriously, she acts differently around Scott than she does around any other kid. As soon as she sees him she lights up. She will run from him laughing and looking over her shoulder and he will chase her laughing also and when he catches her, he tackles her and tickles her. It is so funny and cute. I can get Carrie to do anything if I tell her Scott is doing it.

Is this too cute!? They are just laying there laughing together!!!
Picnic at the park


Libby (Scott's mom) still laughs at how Graham reacted when he first saw them together. I think he was shocked that his little girl was already a flirt! He is a little freaked out! But it makes us all laugh and I just think it is too cute.

1 comment:

  1. thank you SO much for the shoe info! i've seen that brand in nordstrom before but not that specific shoe. i'm ordering them in the pink RIGHT NOW! xoxo

    ReplyDelete