Friday, April 15, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!

Ok I am officially in the middle of a blogging drought. However, Nashville's weather has been quite the opposite. I feel like we have 2 good days then rain. And more rain. I guess April showers do bring May flowers. But when it is warm weather, we like to see the sun! Today is yet another yucky days...apparently we are expecting hail and tornadoes. Great. Well there is one little lady who is ready for the weather! This girl had to get her rain boots out this morning when we looked outside and saw the rain!
It's really quite a look. I guess we all missed the memo that if you wear rainboots, you don't need pants. I will remember that.
Wishing she could play in the rain. Too bad her mom was not quite ready to get filthy at 9am today.
Pushing Shammi out of the way...apparently she is the only one who can look out that window. Poor dogs.
Well I am vowing to be a better blogger. We have certainly had our fair share of pretty days so we have had some fun outings including a trip to the zoo so I will get a post up of what we have been up to on the blog soon. I also still promise a swingset blog, but Graham is making me wait on that until our new grass grows in.

Happy (rainy) Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment