Driving the "beep beep"
Someday we will actually make use of this little picnic window seat area.
I am so glad we went ahead and got this because on pretty days like today, it gives us lots to do!Also, today Carrie is 19 months. I don't do monthly posts anymore, but wanted to add a couple things:
*She said her longest sentence (longest one that we understood anyways) this past Monday. She said "Mama, I got eggs. Mama sit here!" She was playing with eggs and wanted me to sit down and play with her. Graham and I could not believe it.
*Carrie is most definitely a toddler. While she is happy most of the time, when she is not, she makes it very clear. We have our share of meltdowns and her favorite thing to say is "no no!". It definitely comes in waves...there will be a couple days with no meltdowns and lots of fun and then we will have an off day. I know it is just part of it! I just want to document all these phases! This is SUCH a fun age, but with every age, there are new challenges so the new challenge is disciplining and we are feeling it out as we go!
*Carrie is a parrot right now. She repeats EVERYTHING! It is so funny, but we have to extra careful about what we say. Today I said "Oh my gosh!" and she said it right back to me which was so funny. She is just a little chatterbox...her teachers always tell me that too so I am sure she is chatting their heads off too!
Life is tons of fun right now! Super exhausting, but I am loving it. Because Carrie and I can talk and play and interact, the days just seem to fly by and I do not want to miss any of it! Feeling blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment