Monday, May 2, 2011

Carrie's 18 month pictures!

Zach took Carrie's 18 month pictures (really 19 months) last week. It was the 4th time we had to reschedule for rain! Of course, like every photo shoot, I thought it was a disaster! Carrie will not smile for a camera! But of course, Zach always manages to get great pictures! My plan was for her to be barefoot, but typical little girl hates to be dirty so she would not walk a step without shoes on! I am so happy with them even though Carrie's hair is a bit windblown :).
Check them out! http://zachgoodyear.blogspot.com/2011/05/carrie-is-1-and-half.html

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! We have Reid's newborn shoot this Thursday with Zach; I hope they are as good as Carrie's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! And in lieu of commenting on the posts below, I love those pictures too! I know you and Carrie are enjoying having the swing set. I don't know what we would do without ours! And I wish I was only gaining a little bit of weight, I'm a little down after my appt today finding out how much I've gained. The doctor is saying I'm right on track but it's more than I was hoping for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are precious! You had nothing to be worried about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOK. AT. HER. Last one's my favorite, but they are all, as usual, perfect. xo

    ReplyDelete