Here are Maddie and Carrie digging into the cheese dip. It may have been Carrie's favorite part of the night! Girl is like her mama and loves some queso!
Then they dug into some watermelon with their hot dogs!
All three girls managed to squeeze into the wagon for a ride, but it didn't last long with all of them in there. It was so funny because next Maddie pulled Emalyn in the wagon and she went pretty fast! Emalyn was in the seat crying and we all just couldn't help but laugh. Then when Jenny rescued Emalyn, Maddie asked Carrie if she wanted to get in for a ride and Carrie said "no!" It was so funny! She saw what happened and decided it was in her best interest not to take the ride. She will normally do whatever Maddie wants her to!
Finally we decided to just bath all the girls. And after their baths, they got to eat some cookie cake that Minje and Michael brought! What a treat!
I wish I had some pictures of the adults or the babies, but maybe next time! It was a really fun night with old, dear friends and I hope we do it more often!
Monday we rented a pontoon boat with a few other couples and their kiddos. I was a little nervous about how well Carrie would do in a confined space like that on a hot day, but she did great and we had a blast! We thought we would take the kids out from 9:30-12:30 and then moms (of course) take them home for naps, but they held it together until 1:30 or so which was awesome! All the kids had a big time and it was a great sunny day with a little breeze as well. I think all of us loved it.
Here is Scott man ready for some boat action!
Carrie is serious for the camera as usual. When we first got on the boat, she immediately just wanted to get in the water, but once we got moving, she was so happy eating the yummy picnic food/snacks and watching the other boats!
Libby and Scott
Of course Carrie won't smile for the camera!
Rick and Scott.
Sweet thing.
Helping dada drive the boat. All the kids loved getting to drive the boat!
Johnny and Scott having fun watching for boats (or yachts as they called them!)
We stopped a few times to swim and play and the kids loved this the most. They got to get in the water and play and I think they could have done it for hours!
Carrie was a little self conscious about her nerdy aqua socks, but she was also glad she didn't have to walk on the rocks!
Loved chillin and eating her watermelon on the 'beach'.
Oh and getting a capri sun of course! What a treat!
Splashing around with dada. Mama didn't get in this trip. I was happy sitting on the boat.
Sword fight!
Dada letting Carrie and Scott help drive.
Jessie and Steele dancin at the back of the boat. They have their first on the way so they got a real taste of their future today!
Cool Sailboat!
Fun play time with dada and kids in the water.
Gracie and Steele playing on the noodles.
Ramsey said this is how Johnny pouts...too cute! I wish this was what Carrie did when she was pouting!
By the time 1:30 came around, we knew we needed to get these kiddos back for naps. Carrie conked out as soon as we got home, but I was so proud she made it until 2!
It was such a fun day and I am so glad we went. I hope we can get out on a boat more with Carrie because she is such a little water baby! Love fun weekends with friends and family!
Oh my goodness, those pictures are so cute. But you let Carrie know, if she ever wants some queso...I will GLADLY take her!:)
ReplyDelete