I just knew it! I really believed this was a girl so we were not surprised this morning to hear the news! We will have 2 daughters!! Amazing! I never had a sister and wanted so badly for Carrie to get one at some point so I am thrilled for her to have one on the way. It was just as fun this time around to do the ultrasound as it was with Carrie. The first shot they got was right between the legs and before they said anything, I said "Looks like a girl!" and she said "Yes, it is a girl!" This baby will be named Hayes Neel and go by Hayes. Hayes is already a wild child like Carrie. Uh oh. She has already moved a lot in my belly, but she was even making it hard for them to take measurements today! But it was fun to see what she was doing in there. She had her arm under her head like a pillow and one time she put her hand in her mouth! It was amazing to see how much of a little person she already is. We saw her little hands and feet and it was just so amazing. They even gave us a 4D view which we didn't expect! So here is a little pic of her at almost 20 weeks...
How similar do you think she looks to Carrie pictured below? Carrie is 5 weeks further along in her picture, but I think they definitely resemble each other! Carrie's head is a bit rounder. I can't wait to see how what she looks like in October when she joins us in the world!
So we are thanking the good Lord above today for another healthy baby on the way! Hayes, we already love you so much and cannot wait to hold you!
10 years ago

wow Neel the pic is just incredible! She is such a little person already - amazing! Love the name and SO excited Carrie will have a sister.
ReplyDeleteHOORAY! So excited about another baby girl for you!! How precious! And I love the name...Hayes Young is going to be a little foxy mama, I can already tell :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO Polly
congrats!! and love her name! hayes was in my top 3!
ReplyDelete