So it might be hard to believe, but we have never taken Carrie for Ice Cream. She has had it at parties before and taken bites of ours when we were eating it so I knew she liked it, but we had never taken her to the ice cream parlor and let her get her own. So when my friend Leigh asked if we wanted to meet her and her little girl, Reiling, at Sweet Cece's for ice cream the other day, we were so excited! I didn't put much in Carrie's cup because she never has had a huge appetite, but I underestimated her appetite for ice cream! She devoured hers and was scraping the bottom! It was so fun to see these little girls shoveling it in and both saying "Yummm, Ice Creams!" (Yes they said it like it was plural...too funny). They sat in their big girls chairs the full 30 minutes, no complaints, just chowing, laughing really loud and saying yum. It was a blast. I cannot wait to take Carrie back sometime soon.
Here are the cute girls chowing down...
I love fun things to do on summer days. Especially BRUTALLY hot ones like the ones we have been having.
Happy weekend!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment