I seriously feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders!! Some of you know I have been growing out this rat's nest of hair for over a year trying to do Pantene Beautiful Lengths for Cancer Wigs and let me tell you, this hair chop has been a looooong time coming!! I am one to grow my hair, chop my hair, grow my hair, chop it and so on. So this time I decided that instead of chopping 5 or 6 inches, why not just try to make it to 8? I did not realize how much more hair that really was!!! So I finally made it and was so excited yesterday to chop off a ponytail of 10 inches! I feel like a new person! My head is literally lighter and it is definitely not as hot. It will be a long time until my hair is ever that long again, if that day even comes!
Here is the ponytail (when I saw it in the seat of my car yesterday while doing errands, I felt like a serial killer or something with a girl's ponytail in my car. I need to mail this off ASAP)
And here is a pic of the short hair, but really this is an overdue bump pic of Hayes. (Grace C, this is for you!) I was good about taking bump pics with Carrie and told myself I wouldn't slack with Hayes, but clearly that has not happened because this is my first pic I have taken. Here I am 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant with Hayes. I think I have been avoiding these pictures because I am SO much bigger this time...
So I guess the new me is one with short hair and a big belly bump. One change cools me off and one makes me hotter...sorry Hayes, but it's true.
10 years ago
LOVE the bump pic...thank you :) You are glowing and gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete