10 years ago
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Sleeping Update...
So many of you have been so sweet and have been asking me about Carrie's sleeping and how we are all doing over here after a rough few days last week and so I thought it was time for an update. We are happy to report that life has returned to normal around here. WHEW! It only took a couple days following the doctor's advice and we were back on track. She has napped every day from Wednesday on and is back to sleeping 11 hours at night. I even had Graham put her to bed tonight which was no problem! I think I may be free to leave the house again! And looking back on the weeks leading up to those rough days, I realize I had also made many mistakes. I have always kept Carrie on a very structured routine because she obviously thrived on that and this summer we had really let that structure crumble a bit and with that, we also removed a little of her security I think. With school starting back up we will be back in a routine and on a normal schedule and I think that really helps her. So I am hoping to just enjoy my last 6 or 8 weeks of sleep before entering the world of sleepless nights again. And the baby may throw her for a loop all over again, but at least at that point I will be up at night anyways :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment