I can't believe H is 6 weeks old today! Minus some cabin fever, these 6 weeks have flown by! I am loving these precious newborn moments so much!
I really need to get H to give me one of her big goofy grins and get Graham to get the camera because me trying to get the smile and the pic is not working, but here are some little grins. Her smiles make me so happy!
H and her mama. I am not going to lie, she is a big time mama's girl right now. Right when Graham hands her to me in the mornings to feed her, she gets the BIGGEST smile on her face and it is the best way to start my morning. On top of that sweet smile, when Carrie runs back to our room and sees me and I get to see her face light up too, it is twice as good :). I am one blessed mama!
No other news around here! We are having a low key Thanksgiving just our family of 4 in Nashville. We were not quite up for the 8 hour drive yet with a 2 year old and a baby who still eats every few hours. But we are looking forward to a big feast!!!
Happy Thanksgiving week!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment