I always have way more to post than I initially think so when I sit down to post, I get overwhelmed by how much has happened in just a week! This has been such a fun week complete with Carrie being a really good girl :), Hayes' first real smiles and even Hayes' first play group. So here is a quick recap of week 5...
Hayes ready for play group...or not...
Lots of new babies! And this is only half of the new babies on the list! So glad Hayes will have a fun group to grow up with like Carrie does.
She was a real party pooper and slept the entire time!
Helping dad get ready for work. Or sleeping on the bed in a really cute way!
Looked over at her napping the other day and she was like this. Maybe flying in her dream??
First time in matching outfits! Thanks Jenny!
My bald fatso smiling at me (I seem to have fat, bald newborns and I love it :) )
Sweet Maddie holding Hayes!
I decided I needed to try to get a few real pictures of Hayes since I probably took a million of C. She definitely had a balding old man hairdo and baby acne, but I, of course, still think she is so beautiful :)
Happy girl.
And I got my phone just in time to catch Carrie doing "This Little Piggy" to H this morning. Then she saw me and started being a ham. But it was way cute.
Overall, things are going really well! Carrie has been so great this week and I have been so proud of her. She is such a sweet big sister and has been so patient with me when I am feeding the baby and cannot help her or play with her right then and there like I used to be able to do. I know this is a lot for her so I try to praise her all the time. She definitely hears the praise and tells me she is a good girl :). Hayes has been great, too. She has reflux, but so did C this early and it seemed to get better around 6/8 weeks so I hope it does for Hayes, too. She is sleeping pretty well! Usually doing a 5 hour stretch for the first chunk of the night then a 4 hour stretch after that. I can totally handle that and feel like we are making progress every night! I am loving her smiles and need to get a picture of a big, goofy, good one to post. So while we are a little more tired than usual and have some cabin fever, we really have no complaints and are just loving this sweet time with our girls :)
10 years ago






love the video and the new pics!! Hayes has some great poses / sleeping positions!! Hope I get to see y'all again soon! xoxo
ReplyDeleteso sweet!!! i love the pic of all the babies in the playgroup! she will have lots of wonderful friends :)
ReplyDelete