10 years ago
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Chit chat
I cannot believe Hayes will be 12 weeks next Tuesday. Time has flown by! Graham and I were watching her "talk" and smile last night and just wondered how she is already almost 12 weeks! She has had a sensitive tummy from the get go and been a bit of a mommy's girl, but the past 48 hours have been huge for her. I know at this age a lot can happen in a short time and it has. She hasn't had any gassy upsets in the past couple days and she has been showing her daddy some love! She has always seemed like a super easy baby to me, but when she isn't with me, she is not always content which is so different than how Carrie was. But Graham has been holding her a lot lately and she has just been smiling and cooing and it has been so fun to watch! I think he thought she may never detach from me, but the past couple days she has handled it great! I am so glad because although I am flattered she loves me, I need her to love other people too :). She has also made huge strides in the sleep department! She is eating at around 8 and then not again until around 6 in the morning. And then she eats just a couple minutes and falls back asleep for another hour or two. Makes me think she is close to being able to drop that 6 am feed and go 12 hours! We finally moved her out of our room last night...her room is right by carrie's so I wanted her sleeping most of the night before I moved her. I didn't sleep great because I had the monitor so loud and every time she made a peep I ran in there to make sure she wouldn't wake Carrie up. I know I will get used to it in a day or two and it will be great.
Anyways, off to put Hayes down for her afternoon nap...love that their naps are officially overlapping and I get a little me time again!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment