Hayes is 2 months (9 weeks tomorrow) and so I thought I would post a few little things about her!
At her check up, she weighed 11 lbs 10 oz and was 23 inches. Both are 75th percentile. (Carrie was 11 lbs 11 oz so almost the same size!) She is all well and healthy except for some bad reflux so she is on baby Zantac. She is sleeping about 8 hours her first stretch at night which has been great! She is also very smiley and sweet and coos a lot which is so fun to watch! And her latest is that she is now rolling over from tummy to back! The doctor was blown away she can roll over this early. So that was kind of neat! Here is a little video of her rolling over...
She is such a joy and we are enjoying every day with her! Carrie is still having a little trouble sharing her mommy but she loves to hug Hayes and always checks on her. I think she will just good days and hard days in that area for the next little bit which I totally understand. Just gotta give her some extra special time when I have it!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment