Here she is with her candy cane. She also downed some cookies!
Her and Emalyn.
Watching Santa come in...She ran right up to Santa and jumped on his lap...not scared at all, but also did not smile. She did tell him what she wanted, though!
Her face the whole time with him...
With all her little buddies. I was too late for the group pic so only Carrie was still into it sadly.
With her Mimi and Fran in her dress Mimi made her last year! (Yay it still fits!)
She was SO excited about presents. I cannot even begin to tell you. Mimi and Fran got her her Bitty Baby stroller (which meant the stroller and the baby went everywhere with us over the weekend), a Christmas book, a Christmas ornament, a Bitty Baby doctor kit and a doctor outfit. She loved it all and it has been great to have fun things to play with this week! I have had a lot of check ups! She also helped Hayes open her sweet little presents...Hayes will enjoy it more next year.
We had a great weekend, but are all pooped. I have had so much fun seeing Christmas through Carrie's eyes so far this year, but with all the highs she is having, it is also bringing on some serious 2 year old moments. She gets SO excited about every aspect of Christmas, but it has led to some major "I wants!" and some meltdowns, too. It is major over stimulation for her! But she is definitely ready for Santa and I cannot wait to see her Christmas morning :)
No comments:
Post a Comment