I am just having so much fun with sweet little Hayes these days. I think I am really appreciating/enjoying the newborn stage more with her because 1) I am not sick with high Blood pressure and on meds that make me extra tired for it 2) I now appreciate a child who cannot say "no" 3) I am not worried about every little thing...I know she will be fine and 4) I realize how fast time goes and how quickly they grow up!
Hayes was 9 weeks on Tuesday. She is smiling so much and really starting to get into a good routine. She is stretching between 8 and 9 hours at night which is great, but she has just learned how to get out of the swaddle so we are now into velcro swaddle blankets :). We don't like her waking herself up at night so had to fix that! Big sissy seems to be enjoying her more and more as she becomes more awake which is fun. I still have to remind C how big she is and to be gentle, but she is doing a good job. So here are a few pics of our sweet girl...
Have a good weekend!
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment