I have been watching this one since the beginning. Unlike a lot of other shows, it just keeps getting better and they always have new drama to keep me watching...
Brothers & Sisters has only had 2 or 3 seasons, but I just love it. I love the big family, love the family drama etc. 
Gossip Girl is seriously the best. I know you all watch it...and if you don't, you should. There is nothing like watching rich upper east siders go through all sorts of scandals...
I mean The Office is only 30 minutes and where would Graham and I get our 1-liners for the week without it?
In my opinion, this is the funniest show on television. I will never cut this one. Don't even try...And my new addition to my all year round shows will be this...

I mean this looks funny, right? I am definitely a Courtney Cox fan so I owe it to her to give this one a try. No promises, but I think it could be a keeper.
And here is the problem...below is a list of shows that are only a few months long. And it used to be that one was in the Fall, one in the Spring and one in the Summer BUT they are ALL on this fall. What the heck?!?

This was a new one for me this Summer, but Callen and Caroline love it so much that I knew I had to watch it. And, of course, I loved it! I am over American Idol and this is such a better show to replace it with. But it just ended last week and now they are saying they are going to bring it back in the fall?! That is not cool because 1) it is a 2 night/week commitment and 2) the first night is 2 hours and the second night is 1 so 3 hours a week devoted to this? That's hard.
And Top Chef Las Vegas is on this fall. Top Chef is so fun to watch because these people are amazing. They can whip up anything and everything at the drop of a hat and it is not only delicious (? Never tried it, but I am sure it is...), but beautiful too! I so wish I could do what they do!
And then there is Project Runway...now on Lifetime. That is the reason that Top Chef overlaps with it now. Shoot.
And finally, I have 1 other TV show that I am 'working on'....
Okay so everyone who watches this show will attest to how good it is and how addicting and how mysterious etc etc. Because of this, I started trying to catch up last year. I made if through seasons 1 and 2 and then, of course, I got into too many shows on TV and never got to finish getting caught up. So I have made it my goal to get caught up on this as well so that tacks on yet another TV commitment.
Herein lies my dilemma...without LOST, that is 10 hours of shows/week for the Fall. Probably not healthy! But what to lose? Any suggestions? And by suggestions, I do not mean suggest any shows that I am not currently watching because that will just intensify the problem.
Happy Hump Day!
I feel your pain, Neel! I watch almost every single show you lised (with the exceptions of Top Chef and 30Rock)....and I can't imagine parting with a single one of them. ESPECIALLY SYTYCD...it's worth 3 hours a week in my book. The only other advice I can give you is that if you watch all your shows on DVR, you can fast forward through the commercials and you'll only have 6.67 hours of tv to watch a week:)
ReplyDeleteGood point E!!! But what are we going to do????????????????????????????????????????
ReplyDeleteI am in the same boat...TV is overtaking OUR LIIIIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethis cracks me up! scott and i watch way too much tv, but i think we watch everything you DON"T. ha! we are SO into big brother right now and it comes on 3 nights a week--and every night on showtime for 3 hours!! we don't watch the nighttime part all the way through, or dvr it, but still...pathetic.
ReplyDelete