So even though we are still at the beach, I wanted to squeeze in her 8 month post! Time seems to be flying, but we are LOVING every minute. I never could have imagined how much fun being a mom would be or how amazing Carrie could be. She is such a joy and such a blessing. She constantly amazes us with her personality and her happy nature. She really is a good baby and I am so spoiled! Carrie is still sleeping 7-7 (unless we take her out to dinner and keep her up a little later) and she is still napping twice a day, once at 9 and once at 1. She sleeps about 3-3 1/2 hours total during the day so she has become a good napper which is a wonderful thing!
She is eating 3 meals a day and 4 bottles a day. We have tried puffs and yogurt whips and continue to try them, but she would rather play with them than eat them. She has mastered the sippy cup, though!
I thought she would skip crawling and go right to walking, but that is not the case. This week she has been getting on all 4s and rocking and even trying to make forward progress so we should be full speed ahead any day now.
She loves: baths, pool time, cartoons, toys that make noise, yelling out happily, babies and little kids, music, reading books and all things colorful.
She still has just her bottom 2 teeth.
She is still a rather large lady, but we love those rolls! I am interested to see her stats at her 9 month appt. The chunkier the better at this point!
Her hair is coming in more and more every day and I love when I get her out of her crib and she has massive bed head!
Okay, that is all I can think of right now, but just wanted to make sure I got in all the details! Carrie, we love you more than anything and we are so blessed to have you in our lives!
10 years ago
Pool and Beach Toys is a specialized retailer of pool toys, beach toys and water recreation products. We carry high quality pool toys, beach toys, inflatables, pool floats, pool sports, pool basketball, pool volleyball nets and pool lounges. Browse through fun and exciting beach and pool products and splash into your pool for summer fun.http://www.poolandbeachtoys.com/. Thanks!
ReplyDelete