So there has not been too much going on around here so that is why I have not been a good blogger! Last weekend, I went down to Ford Plantation with my parents and my mom's whole family to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday! I hardly ever get to see that side of the family because we are spread out all over from St. Louis to Chicago to Iowa to Texas to Florida to Tennessee etc. But when we do get together, it is always so much fun and this was no exception. I loved catching up with everyone and I think Grandma Beth had a really fun and special 90th. She is an amazing woman and we are so thankful she has made it to 90 and is still on the golf course and fully enjoying life! While I was gone, I left Graham here and his mom and brother came to help him take care of Carebear. It was the first time his brother Elliott had gotten to meet Carrie because as I have said before, he is in the Navy and was on tour. But Uncle E and Carebear met and instantly loved each other! It was so fun to see. As far as I can tell, they had a great weekend and I could fully enjoy myself knowing she was well taken care of. I know they took some good pictures so when I get them, I will be sure to post some!
Then I came home on Sunday to get a little time with Carrie on my first Mother's Day. I had missed her so much so it was so fun to come home and see her! And my Mother's Day surprise was that Graham with the help of Elliott had redone our whole office and turned it into Carrie's playroom/my sewing room!

It's so nice to have this room where we can keep all Carrie's toys and they are not all over the den! And I love having a place for my sewing machine and storage for it too! I finished my sewing class and am almost done with my dress and about to start another one! I will blog about that when I have them completed, but I am really enjoying it and know that with this space set up, I will be much more productive!
Also, I never have posted pictures of our redone master bedroom or our new landscaping so here are those pictures...



And since I mentioned that one of Carrie's new favorite activities is riding around the block in her wagon, I thought I would show you a picture of this...

I hope all of you moms out there had a wonderful Mother's day!
looks awesome!! Graham and Elliot did a great job!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great! Glad you had a good 1st mothers day!
ReplyDeleteBoth rooms and the house look so good and Carrie looks the cutest (as usual)!!
ReplyDelete