So Carrie has started clapping now and I know that is not a big thing, but I just think it is really cute! She does it when we say "Yay, Carrie" and she gets really excited. This video is not great because she notices the camera so she is clapping then stops then claps again, but there is no way to get her to perform perfectly for the camera because she always wants to touch it! So here is the best I could do!
And here is one other REALLY short clip of her pushing her stroller. It is short because she is not sturdy enough for me to let her go far so I just got a few steps then turned it off so I could make sure she didn't fall! I need to get a better video sometime when Graham is here and can be behind her because this is not a real good run. Also, sorry it is vertical...I can't flip it and I couldnt get further away from her so I had turn it this way to get the most of the picture...
Ok well I am getting over the 24 hour stomach bug :( so I am going to lay back down, but have a good weekend!
10 years ago
Stop. It. YAY CARRIE!!! And don't think i didn't spot your SEWING MACHINE in the background of video #2!!! love it! Can't wait for B & the B!!!
ReplyDelete