First, for playgroup, we did an afternoon baby pool party! It was at our house out on the patio and it was SO much fun! Carrie was partyin from 3 until 5:30! She was pooped. I only had one tiny pool, so luckily Laura and Mills brought over a big one that could fit everyone. Here is Carrie getting geared up for some pool play time...
Her and Mills pool-partied alone for 30 minutes or so and had the pool and the toys to themselves...you can tell from this picture they didn't want me invading their turf!
And here is the party in full swing. Well almost...we are still missing Leigh and Reiling, Ruth and Millicent and Ramsey with Gracie and Johnny, but you get the idea!The next new thing is today was Carrie's first day of Mother's Day out! She is going to Immanuel Baptist and started the summer session today! She just goes one day a week for 6 weeks in the summer, but it is a good intro because she is going to do 2 days in the Fall. Here she is all ready to go!
I dropped her off after her morning nap at 10:30. I told them she normally naps again between 1 and 1:30, but that I wouldn't be surprised if she wouldn't nap there. I said to call me if there were any problems and I would come get her. Well, I never heard from them so I went to pick her up when it was over at 2:30 and they said she never slept! haha, I was not surprised. But, they said she was an ANGEL! They said she was great, so sweet and seemed like she had been doing this for a long time even though it was her first day! She had zero problem adjusting and they said she loved the other babies and all the toys. She was finally starting to melt down from exhaustion when I got there so I think I may pick her up 30 minutes early next week and bring her on home for a nap. Here is her 'report card' for the day...
YAY CARRIE!!!! What a fun post! Love her swimsuit!!! what a great idea for a play group time! So glad she got a good report card!!
ReplyDeletelove this post! Just too cute she and Maddie had on the same swimsuit & what a sweet picture of them! I miss her so much! Loved seeing yall last weekend and looking forward to doing it again in 2 weeks!
ReplyDeleteOh how much fun!!!!! And i am so glad she did so well at MDO!!!!!!!!!! YYAAAAAYYYY for all of you!
ReplyDeletei'm giggling at how sweet and STILL the girls are sitting in the pool. hank is ALL over those baby pools...to the point that we have to be in there with him to make sure he doesn't swallow enough water to drown himself! ha!
ReplyDeleteCarrie is so cute! The play group looks like so much fun, I wish we had a play group. So glad she did well at MDO, I think AM is going to start in the fall.
ReplyDelete