Tuesday, June 15, 2010

On the move...

So it is official, Carrie is crawling! She started making "forward progress" last week, but was not officially able to move to where she wanted to be. Well, now she is. She still isn't hauling booty behind me and keeping up with me, but she can get to what she wants to get to! I never thought I would say this, but I am kind of relieved because she kept getting up on all fours and then splatting which frustrated the heck out of her. Now she is much happier that she can get where she wants to be. I am going to miss having her content to sit up and play with toys, but I know she was ready. Now she is able to get to furniture to pull up on it and so it begins...

Here are a couple really short videos...don't want to bore you with the obvious...and excuse the sesame street songs in the background.


2 comments:

  1. She's come such a long way since 2 weeks ago!! yay carebear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, i could not get the video to work but I can only imagine how adorable she looks crawling around like a big girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete