1) Callen and I have a tradition we started last year. Her birthday is end of May and mine end of June. Well last year Legally Blonde the musical was playing at TPAC so we went together as our birthday presents. It was so fun that when I heard Beauty and the Beast the musical was playing in June at TPAC this year, we decided it was a must. So we went to Mortons for their happy hour app specials and got some dinner and drinks (yum and a great deal!) and then went and saw it!
(Dono where this poster and dates are from but whatever). I had seen this play when I was like 10 and LOVED it and it was SO fun to see it again older. It was adorable and a totally different experience. The cutest part were all the little girls in their Belle costumes. When she came on stage the first time, you should have heard the 'oohs' and 'ahhhs' it was precious! It was so fun and we already saw that Les Mis will be there next May...perfect! The tradition will live on and I am so glad because it is such a fun one!!2) I also want to give a shout out to Suzy Wong's House of Yum where we went for a girl's birthday dinner last Monday. It was so fun and so delicious. I highly recommend it. I am taking Graham there next date night for sure!
3) Grahams dad and brother came in town this weekend which was so fun! And David brought me my birthday present which was none other than this...
So all that topped off a great birthday so thanks everyone!!! Have a great week!
I was JUST about to post about B & the B!!!! LOVED it Neel! And love this post! See you at 5!
ReplyDelete