Sunday, October 23, 2011

Who's Who and Week 2!

So I just looked at pics from Carrie at week 2 and Hayes at week 2. It is still so early to tell, but they look SO much alike to me!

Carrie...
Hayes...(a pound bigger than Carrie was at this point so that is a difference!)
And here are some new pics from this week!

Snuggled up.
Conked out after diaper change.
Dad snuggling with his girls.
Carrie giving Hayes a kiss during active time.
Carrie wanted to hold Hayes last night. She has never asked to hold her so it was really sweet. We just had to help her hold her head!
Pointing out all her body parts...eyes, nose, ears, hair, knees, tummy etc.
Where she sleeps now.
Umbilical cord came off so first tub bath was last night. Cracked me up because she just does not mind baths at all and she just laid back and sucked her paci and enjoyed her bath. Too funny and cute!
And here is my sweet big girl. She loves baby Hayes so much, but I can tell she is starting to have a hard time sharing me. It breaks my heart when I am feeding the baby and Carrie says "Mama, hold me" and I can't. But I knew it would not be easy on her after having all the attention so I know it will just take time. I am just glad she loves her sister so much! She always runs into the room where Hayes is and goes over to her and says "Hayes, I love you so much. You are so beautiful." It is really sweet.

Hayes is doing really well with her day/night schedule. She sleeps well at night (about 3 1/2 hours) and eats for about 15 minutes and then goes right back to sleep. During the day she eats every 2 1/2-3 hours and usually has an awake time from around 10-12 and then again before bed from like 7-9ish. It is working out well so far so I hope it continues!

Graham was best man in our dear friend Drew's wedding this weekend so he has been in Atlanta and my mom has been living with us. So yesterday she took Carrie to Nordstrom to get some Uggs and she also let her get these Hello Kitty rain boots. I cannot get Carrie to take them off. She has worn them since she got them except sleeping, but right when she woke up, she said "I wanna wear my kitty boots!" Getting her ready for school tomorrow could be interesting. So here she is proudly sporting her boots...
Love my girls!!!

1 comment:

  1. They look so much alike! Love the picture of Carrie in her boots. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete