This is the kitchen! Looks much improved, huh?? Mary helped us pick out some great colors, countertops, etc and we are really pleased! There are just punch list items left in here so we are unpacked and cookin away now!
This is standing in the living room looking in the dining room. We painted these from that mustard yellow to this grey/beige color and it made a huge difference!
And here is the guest bathroom all retiled!
So those are the completed updates at this point! More pics to come when we get all settled in. Aunt Becky painted our master bath so once we get that all finished up, I will snap that too along with rooms with furniture etc. But this is our current update! We are about 80% unpacked and the house is finally starting to feel like home! Graham's dad was in town this past weekend and he helped Graham get all the stereo system and surround sound going so that was a big help. Mom, dad and I worked box by box to get a lot unpacked and I even spent a couple hours arranging my closet!
It looks better in person actually, but I tried to show all. It took so long, but I am glad it is over. I am probably one of the few women in this world who have about the same amount of clothes and shoes as their husband (although this is true with my mom as well...) but Graham did sacrifice one bar on his side for me so I do appreciate that!
Another thing we did with Graham's dad was to go see Jersey Boys at TPAC. Graham and I saw this last summer in Chicago and loved it so much that not only did we give his dad tickets to see it for Christmas, but we got ourselves tickets to go back! It is such great music, all oldies that you will recognize so I highly recommend it to everyone!
So after that busy weekend, my back hurt and I was exhausted, but it was so worth it to get so much accomplished!
Before I wrap this up, I thought it was necessary to show that the dogs are obviously getting settled in as well because when I walked in the den Sunday afternoon, this is what I saw...

Ha! Tilly looks wiped out! So funny!
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person!!
ReplyDelete