10 years ago
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
I never thought I would do it...
But here I am! Joining the blog world. I so enjoy keeping up with friend's blogs that I decided maybe it was time to start my own. My dear friend Callen, only female co-worker (everyone I am friends with either knows her or has heard me talk about her), introduced me to the blog world a couple years ago and since then I have been hooked. So I am going to attempt to keep friends and family updated on Graham and my life through this blog. The event that has officially gotten me to pull the trigger on doing this is our purchase of a new home! So many people have been asking us about it and have been so excited with us that I thought this would be a perfect place to keep you all updated on the house, moving, before and after pics, etc. So hopefully this blog will start with a move and then lead to many more postings about our lives. So be looking for the first house post! We close Friday so before pics to come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My dream come true!!! So glad you are on here Neel!!!! Welcome!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you have a blog, one more for me to stalk :) Can't wait to see and hear all about the house!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWelcome and congrats on your new home!! Can't wait to see the pictures!
ReplyDeleteSO excited that you are blogging now! I can't wait to see pics of the new house!!
ReplyDeleteI have been on cloud 9 since my visit to Nashville this past weekend. My first grandchild!!!! I am so excited!! Neel, you need to post a picture of Graham's newly painted closet where he will house all of his "brown driving shoes"!!! Has he informed you which side of the closet is his yet? I'm sure he will need the larger side! Love you both!
ReplyDelete