So as maybe a couple people suspected, the house was fun to show on the blog, but was not the real reason for this blog. The truth is, Graham and I are expecting our first in October! We are in our 10th week so I know it is a bit early to let everyone in on this, but words straight from the doctor's mouth on Monday "it is okay to let the cat out of the bag!" This was great news for us since we were 1) about to bust not being able to tell people, 2) now we wont have to avoid social events for fear of people noticing my lack of consumption and 3) I have a bachelorette party to attend this weekend for my dear friend Lauren and it would have been virtually impossible to hide then! All that said, we are taking a leap of faith and sharing our joy with everyone! I am currently in my 10th week as I mentioned. We are due October 11. We are feeling blessed beyond our wildest dreams. This is truly a gift and one that we hardly go an hour without thanking the Lord for. However, we do ask for prayers during this time. Although all looked well in the ultrasound, I tend to struggle with worry over every ache or pain even though the doctor and everyone else says its normal. Overall, I feel good and have been blessed. Right now my back is bothering me and I get occasional pains (apparently from uterus growing and ligaments stretching), but those are the only complaints! Graham has been a lifesaver during this move because, needless to say, I have been pretty helpless the whole time. I intend to give regular updates so that family and friends and out of towners have a way to know what is going on through all this. For all the calls, emails, texts etc, thank you! We are overjoyed to share this special time with such wonderful people!
Below are pics of the little precious peanut at 9 weeks 1 day. Just an itty bitty, but still so amazing!
Congratulations!!!!! We are so excited for you and Graham! Love that this is the "real reason" for the blog!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting, Congratulations! You and Graham will be such wonderful parents!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!! I'm sitting at your desk right now looking at the pictures from your ultrasound! CRAZY!!! We are SO happy for y'all!!!!n
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITING! Congratulations to the growing Young fam:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Neel!!! What joyous and wonderful news!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am so excited for both of you!!! I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Graham is going to be a father but I'm sure he'll be a great one!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
ReplyDelete