Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hayes Update.

We had another Ultrasound today to check on baby Hayes. We have had Ultrasounds every 4 weeks since my 20 week Ultrasound because at the 20 week Ultrasound they saw some bleeds in my placenta. They were not worried, but did want to make sure this did not effect her growth. So after 3 more Ultrasounds that all looked great, they have "released" me from my High Risk OB appointments! I am in the clear and on track just to let this sweet girl do what she wants to do! She was 73rd percentile today and weighed almost 5 pounds already! (4 lbs 15 oz). She is gonna be a big one! The funniest part about watching her measurements come in is that her head and tummy both measured over 2 weeks ahead and her legs and arms measured a week behind so she appears to be short and fat at this point...haha! Also, she was HEAD DOWN! After many weeks of being breech, she has finally flipped. I knew I felt her flip one day and thought she was head down, but then recently I had convinced myself that she had flipped back, but thankfully I was wrong. So if she will stay like this, we would be all set to let her do her thing on her own time. Since I was induced with Carrie for high blood pressure, I would love to go into labor on my own with this one. So we will see! We really got to see her sweet little face and she even stuck her tongue out at us...uh oh...are we in for another sassy little lady?? I guess we will find out soon! So thankful for a good appointment.

1 comment:

  1. great news all around!!! thankful for that! see you soon sweet mama :)

    ReplyDelete