Saturday was Grace's baby shower! We are so excited about baby Hannah so it was fun to celebrate and shower Grace and Hannah with some love and some loot! Here is picture of Grace with us hostesses. Sadly we are missing Keats and EA who couldn't be there :(. But the shower was great! I must admit I was a tad stressed because Graham ended up having to be out of town. I realized how much I count on him for help when we host something at our house. He is so good at just getting the house and yard ready, allowing me to work on all the details. Doing it all was a bit overwhelming, but luckily my mom was able to keep Carrie which gave me some extra time and all the other hostesses were so super helpful so everything came together with NO problem!
Left to right: Tori, Lauren, Me, Grace, Minje, Jenny

Adorable burp cloths on the door. Jen and I tag teamed on these...I did the ribbons/fabric etc and she did all the monogramming. She is monogrammer extraordinaire!

Clothesline and pics of Grace. Again, Jen did monograms on ALL of these things! It was really cute.

I have had SO much fun with my new computer program making all kinds of name cards, tags, flags etc. so I had fun making these little flags for the cupcakes.

We had a seated lunch which ended up being great. We had awesome weather and thanks to all the tables Jen was able to get and the beautiful flowers Lauren and her mom did, it turned out so pretty.

We also had these cute wish cards at everyone's place for the guests to fill out for baby Hannah...(shout out to hostesses of Polly's shower...cute idea!) Again...I had fun doing these with my program and Jen came over to help me construct them.

The lunch set up.

Chicken Artichoke Pasta Salad, Salad and rolls.


Chow time!

Such good loot!

I just could not resist this pic of Grace. The face was too good.

Grace and Hannah got SUCH good stuff. A perfect mix of fun, cute and practical! The whole thing was so fun to plan, such a fun time and so fun to spoil Grace and Hannah for a couple hours :). Cannot wait to meet that little baby bundle soon!
Great pictures!! Everything turned out super cute! Sad to miss it.
ReplyDeleteLooks adorable and like so much fun! Sorry I missed it :(
ReplyDelete