Ok so I know there has been an overflow of posts lately, but there has just been a ton going on!!! So now it is time to do my final just monthly 'stuff' post! After this, I dont think I will do these anymore since I update on big things anyways and since most of the major monthly transitions are over. But, today we went to the dr for the 12 months appt and here is the update!
Carrie is still so tall! 31.6 inches=97%, weight 24 lbs=90% and head was 96%. She is a big, healthy girl and we are very thankful for this! Yesterday, I officially put the bottles away. Done and done. It is milk time. Carrie has been drinking water from a sippy cup for a while now with no problem, but switching the milk from the bottle to the sippy was not something she was happy about. She prefers a sippy cup with a straw but she may like the true sippy for milk because it is more similar to the bottle. Jury is still out because we are still mid transition. She loved milk out of the bottle, but again, not sure out of the sippy cup. So we will just take it slow and the doctor said she is already catching on and will soon have it all straightened out. Carrie's favorite foods are cheese, watermelon, mandarin oranges, macaroni and cheese, broccoli cheddar nuggets and either chicken nuggets or chicken sticks. We have also done some veggie burgers lately and she seems to really like them! Carrie is not just walking anymore, she is trying to run, too! She is SO fast and it is just a different world. I did not realize how different it would be from crawling to walking! I hardly find time to even eat lunch anymore! It is just crazy. Carrie also dropped a nap! She now takes 1 nap from about 12-230. I actually really like it because we have our whole morning to get our errands done, take a walk or whatever we need to do. She still loves Mother's Day Out and all her little playgroup friends. She is especially loving this Fall weather and being outside! She got a cozy coupe and a little buggy car for her birthday and she is just happy riding everywhere in those all the time! She also loves her swing and the slides at the playground. She is trying to say SO much more it is incredible. We got some balloons for her party and she watched me say "balloon" about 20 times and then thought for a minute and spit out a "boon!" It was just so neat to watch. Things like that happen every day. She still adores her dada and her doggies. She really loves all animals and anything to do with them (just like her mama). She is also very willful still and has a little bit of a toddler temper! haha. If you don't give her something she is wanting, she lets you know she is not pleased about it. She still just walks around babbling, squealing, laughing and playing all the time and is the busiest bee around and we are still loving every minute!
Have a fun, football packed weekend!
10 years ago
Oh Wow...I have just not even been on blogs (except to do a quick one for each boy on their birthday so that I could have it documented for myself) and have missed so much!! LOVE the pics you took of Carrie outside and the one you have at the top of your blog. The party looked fabulous and I wish I could have been there, but so glad Kyle and the boys made it. Always fun seeing you and lets get together soon!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo